Monday, January 14, 2008

brain. dowload.

My brain is so full right now that I can't hardly stand it! It's not full of useful things like facts and figures, but full of emotion and full of.... I don't know..... stuff. I'm feeling extremely teary right now, and I think it's all due to what's going on right now.

I feel almost at the breaking point. Nothing to be extremely worried about, but enough that I know I just need a break.

Work has been super busy for about two weeks now, and now we're looking at buying a house. I've put in 14 hours over overtime since January 2nd. Today, I drove 2.5 hours to a meeting and then drove right back after the 5 hour meeting. Stuff like this just isn't sustainable! I don't fully comprehend everything involved with buying this house... or another... (who really does the first time around?) and I'm finding it all very overwhelming.

Ugh. By next Friday, everything will be much better. That, I am sure of.

3 comments:

zydeco fish said...

Buying a first house is exhilarating but damned confusing. I hope you get a break soon.

Anonymous said...

hang in there! *hugs*

San said...

i know this feeling. hang in there. it will get better again.

hugs.