This is my place to share, vent, engage and connect. I am a person who believes that we are all human, regardless of the colour of our skin or the company we choose to keep. We all have the right to live a happy and violence free life.
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your input.
8 comments:
OMG! I am really excited for you guys! Post pictures soon!!!
Oh wow, congrats!
WOW! that is COOL! you're all grown-up now and everything. MAN! can't wait to see pics and visit some time... :)
Yay! Hoping to join the ranks soon myself!
That's awesome! Congratulations.
San: As soon as it's officially ours and we can take our own pics, you got it!
Adrienne: Thanks!! :)
Kim: Yep, all grown up! ;) Well, as far as house ownership goes! You're welcome any time!
Zerodoll: All in good time, right? Good luck with the search!
Lorna: Thanks!! :)
Congratulations. Well done.
congrats!
Post a Comment