Two nights where I have been up until midnight has resulted in some progress. Unfortunately we won't be able to finish up until Friday, but we're almost there!
San: Well, it looks more grey than it is, but that's alright.
R42K: Thanks!
ZF: Perhaps a side job? I think it has to do more with being a little particular (ahem... perfectionist!) about how things are done. I have to say that where we taped to get straight lines isn't as nice as the spots where I just winged it!
This is my place to share, vent, engage and connect. I am a person who believes that we are all human, regardless of the colour of our skin or the company we choose to keep. We all have the right to live a happy and violence free life.
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your input.
4 comments:
looks great! love the color!
I agree with what san said. Love the colour.
You are a good painter. Looks professional.
San: Well, it looks more grey than it is, but that's alright.
R42K: Thanks!
ZF: Perhaps a side job? I think it has to do more with being a little particular (ahem... perfectionist!) about how things are done. I have to say that where we taped to get straight lines isn't as nice as the spots where I just winged it!
What can I say?
Post a Comment