Monday, July 21, 2008

Lucky lucky!

I just found two fiftys in a little over the shoulder bag I haven't touched in about three years. I have absolutely no idea where they come from or what they were intended for!

I should hide that little bag in the bottom of my 'randomly used clothes' bin more often!

;)

6 comments:

running42k said...

The money fairy?

San said...

Awesome! Wished that would happen to me more often ;)

zerodoll said...

sweet! will it go to something fun since it was unexpected?

Maia said...

R42K: I WISH! Wouldn't that be awesome?

San: Yeah, me too! Guess I shouldn't complain! ;)

ZD: Well, we're off to a music festival this weekend and it can pay for all our yummy food. Not unexpected, but quite nice that we don't really have to pay for it! :D

Anonymous said...

One tank of gas!

Maia said...

Spikey: Aha ha ha... we drive a Civic! That gets us at least a tank and a half! Silly SUV driver... ;)