We have a nice smattering of fridge magnet poetry options at our place. The regular version, Oh Canada version and the comforting and encouragement (I think... something nice like that) version.
Thom is amazingly deep sometimes. Here's one of his creations. I really like it.
This is my place to share, vent, engage and connect. I am a person who believes that we are all human, regardless of the colour of our skin or the company we choose to keep. We all have the right to live a happy and violence free life.
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your input.
3 comments:
Do you have the naughty version Magnetic poetry?
We have the A.B.C. magnetic version of course on our fridge!
ZF: Um, no. No naughty version. Sorry. I've seen it paired with the coffee version though, and that's fun!
Spikey: I think I once had that version myself!
Post a Comment