Well when I arrived home from work today, That Husband Of Mine (now to be referred to as THOM or Thom...) informed me that our neighbours apartment had been crawling with 4 of the biggest cops he's ever seen.
This would be asshole neighbour I am speaking of... Yeah, apparently asshole neighbour has been dealing coke.
Splendid.
Honey, I dare say that it's time to move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wow. that is a good as the three people getting shot near our old place. here's to getting out! :)
There's coke in your town/city? I know that place and really can't believe it. How bizarre.
My husband and I moved out of a place, took our last hike down the stairs and met a SWAT team going up.
Talk about good timing!
And he never offered you any?
Totally off topic, how was your cross country skiing this winter? No doubt a huge difference between the north and where you are now.
ZD: OK, your shootings trump my coke dealer! ;)
ZF: You know, it's the places you least suspect it, eh? I know that our hometown has plenty... then again, perhaps it's meth?
Deodand: NO KIDDING!! That's a little spooky!
R42K: Well, it started off promising with a nice birthday ski back in Dec and then a few in January, but once we got possession of our house... we just had a different focus. Here's hoping that next year is OK!!
Post a Comment