OK, so Day 2 was easier than Day 1, Day 3 was easier than Day 2 and Day 4 was certainly better than Day 3.
So why is it I'm completely starving? Ugh.
Only 3 days to go...
I have to say, however, that I've gained an appreciation for what you can do with a tight food list. I think I'll keep making these recipes once I'm done with all of this.
For example, last night's dinner was:
1 sm onion (I can have unlimited onions!) fried in 1 tablespoon of butter
then I added 1 sliced up chicken thigh
then I added 1/2c tomato
then I added 1/2c wild rice (pre cooked), 1/2c cooked swiss chard and oregano
All cooked together. It was yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am totally opposed to cleansing. We should all stay dirty, very very dirty :-)
I'm not quite sure how to take this...
Hmmm...
I'll just knod and smile.
Knod?
Um... nod.
Thanks for the grammatical correction. I guess I'm a little late!
Post a Comment