Well, the past few weeks have brought quite a bit of insanity, but that's the way it goes sometimes, right?
Quick recap:
- house is now insulated.
- new roof seemingly doesn't leak any more (after three visits by the contractor)
- bought a BBQ last night
- I've been to Sudbury and back
- I've been to Toronto and back
- went to my second three day workshop for that course I'm doing. It was amazing.
- off to see my sister graduate next week. Yep... she's graduating! YAY!
I still feel quite drained, but I think we're on the upswing. Now that we've patched most of the holes left by the insulation guys, we just need to TSP the walls, patch again with drywall mud, sand, mud, sand... and then we can paint!! I really hope that happens this weekend!!!!!!
Really!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aaaah, the BBQ. I have been a BBQ maniac recently. So delicious.
Post a Comment