I'm a huge music fan. Music is super important to me and it has been my entire life. I was brought up surrounded by music. I swear my dad was one of those first people to buy a CD player. I am one of those people who likes to have music going ALL THE TIME. Although I can appreciate the relative silence of being outdoors (and would never bring an mp3 player on a hike), I almost always have music going in some way or another. In the car. At home (either mp3s played on the computer or CDs in the player). At work. At the gym. Anywhere I can control my auditory surroundings, I do.
While my dad has certainly been a huge influence in my musical upbringing, so have my friends. Introducing friends to new music is such a cool way to share! :)
So, in the spirit of The Hour's Operation Disk Drop, I've been dreaming up a way to share music and have music shared with me. What do you think? Are people up for this? Much like the holiday card exchange, this would be a simple exchange of CDs.
What I propose is that whoever would like a CD from me, including some of my favorite tunes, should email me their address. I promise not to use it for any nasty things and I promise no stalking either... honest! ;) Seriously though... I won't have time for stalking, I have a house to fix!
email = sterkte dot one at gmail dot com
C'mon... it'll be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
interesting idea. i will consider this one.
We tried this at work a couple of years ago amongst 4 of us. We agreed to make a mix and a copy for everyone. They're still waiting for mine.....
It's not that I'm worried that people won't think my music choices are cool enough, it's just that I'm worried that people won't think my music choices are cool enough. :-)
Post a Comment